Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

My son wanted to wakeboard. I told him I would get him one but he had to learn to slalom first. The day he kicked off a ski he made two aggressive cuts and said - "Now get me a wakeboard." He pursued that for a few years, but kept his slalom (sort of), until he finally dumped the wakeboard and is now pretty much a skier. I am guessing a lot of guys who never learned to ski and went straight to wakeboard will probably just stay off the lake if they ever give up the wake..
    If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.

2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 - DD - 5.7L - 325HP - Zero Off

Sled491 Guest

While that is sad, it just means less people to deal with for those of us who make water sports our passion.

What is really sad is I forgot about tubing - the last bastion of the unskilled...
    If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.

2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 - DD - 5.7L - 325HP - Zero Off

Cool

Jet skiers are a whole different story. In my eyes they are way down the food chain even from tubers. they tend to be the scourge of most lakes i've been to and or go to.They are a huge reason why boat licencing has come about up here in Canada and i'm sure down in the states as well.At one time it was a lame way to babysit your kids or lack there of. Very few are respectful and or have any water sence. Enough said.