Question Any ideas to keep rope from catching?

I have a Fly High X-pole pylon extender for my '06 Outback (I'm too chicken to drill holes in her for a tower). The pylon works great, but I added an Air Boom board rack so there's room in the boat when we drive for our club and now the rope occassionally gets stuck on the wakeboards- generally when I'm being towed and the kids are supposed to be keeping track of things on the boat.

Fly High makes a rope guide that fits on all of their pylons and towers EXCEPT the X-pole. Does anyone know of any other rope guides or other ways to avoid this problem (short of installing a tower)?

Thanks
    Lonnie
    2006 Outback

foam pool noodle? rope thru the hole and then tie one end of the noodle to the top of the pole to keep it there.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Not a bad idea, got lots of those around, and a connector that has a hole in it that might keep it in place. I'll let you know if it worked.

Thanks moombadaze

Lonnie
    2006 Outback