Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Replying to Topic 'Poor service at Delta sportboats Antioch'

Originally posted by wavedude69

Howie and Dustin are the best. after dealing with the B.S. at Delta sportboats, I went to American marine and picked out my boat. I put down $2,000 as a deposit and told them that I would be back in 30 days when my home equity loan comes through. They said take the boat now and send the check when you have the money. I was like hell yeah! I put 15 hours on the boat before I even paid them.
    Anyways, Moomba owners need to get together at Berryessa on Memorial day. We can tie up under the bridge and have our own floating Moomba party. We can be like hey, look how cheap we are!...I mean how cool we are. Labor day 2003 was off the hook. I had so many naked ladies on my boat! It was crazy. My wife would not talk to me for two weeks. There was nearly 200 boats tied up and none were rocking more than the yellow Moomba.
    Really? You actually got to take a boat off the lot, take it to your house, and on a lake WITHOUT paying for it????? Maybe you need to rephrase that! Are your eyes brown? Sounds like you're full of shit.

Slow Down WakeHottie....

After your post and "unbelivable" treatment which I am glad you received was read, you then proceeded to SLAM wavedude69 for his great service.

Unless you live next to him and can verify his eye color, please let it go, and glad two people got some really great service

Originally posted by moombamania

Slow Down WakeHottie....

After your post and "unbelivable" treatment which I am glad you received was read, you then proceeded to SLAM wavedude69 for his great service.

Unless you live next to him and can verify his eye color, please let it go, and glad two people got some really great service

Telling me to slow down? The only is way is fast and hard, there is no slow.

Why are you SLAMMING me? He started the bashing on Delta Sport Boats; I just want to set the record straight. They are a great dealer, they go their extra mile for THEIR customers.

How did I "SLAM wavedude69 for his great service"? I didn't mention anything about "his great service"...I simply stated the facts on the service I received.

Really? You actually got to take a boat off the lot, take it to your house, and on a lake WITHOUT paying for it????? Maybe you need to rephrase that! Are your eyes brown? Sounds like you're full of ****.
    Again, I am glad you both got great service from seperate dealers, but the above quote is not simply stating the facts about service, it is more of a personal attack.

Would love to her about your LSV and boating from you on this board. You sound like you've got some spunk at a yound 35 and would love to hear what you are throwing behind that LSV.

I understand your defense of the dealership you purchased from, I very much like Ron from Aqua Marine and all his service dept. has to offer as well.

Welcome aboard, there are some really great people and posts here.

Thanks for the welcome, I'm sure we will chat soon! The season is just around the corner.

Hi, Wakehottie

Hi Wakehottie, just wanted to reply. I am glad that you received excellent service at Delta sport boats but did it ever occur to you that it may have been due to heat that I put on them last summer? Would you have been upset if they refused to warranty your boat because you did not purchase from them? Would you be upset if phone calls, emails and a letter was ignored? You pay a lot of money for a boat and expect them to honor the warranty. Who cares where the boat was purchased.Please stop attacking me personally and help find an anwser. You had an excellent experience at Delta sport boats and should let others know. I have had a negative one and other owners should know too. If nothing is said, nothing will change. I know that my poor service was not an isolated incident but maybe they have implemented changes. They know what goes on in the Moomba website yet have made no effort to make things right. They know an unhappy customer is out there, email or call me. Lets end this and move on. And by the way, I was able to take my boat away at American marine with $2,000 down and an excellent credit rating. You can buy anthing with a good credit score. If you have any questions Wakehottie just ask, don't hate or ridcule. If you were ever stranded out in the water, I would be there to help in a heartbeat, it is the nature of boaters.
    On another note, I am organizing an all Moomba tie-up at lake Berryessa on Memorial day weekend, Moomba owners email me, it will be a lot of fun. Wakehottie you are invited. See you all there. Wavedude

Do you know for CERTAIN that your emails and letters were received by the dealer? Who did you write the letter to? Who did you email?

With the great service I received, it's hard to see that they would be the complete opposite with you....somewhere along the line there is a miscommunication.

I just don't think it's right that this thread is here. The matter should have been dealt with between you, the manufacturer and the dealer.

I disagree....there's nothing wrong with posting your experience with a dealer good or bad. Sometimes thats the only way to get some satisfaction. The Skier's Choice folks said it themselves in a different thread....they moniter the board and will contact the dealer and the customer to reach an understanding.

It's great that you had such a positive experience with your purchase, I like my dealer a lot too. However if someone posted about their bad experience with my dealer, I would let them know that they treated me right, and let it go at that. I would not attack them.

Hopefully we can all be back on the water next month (except for me...I'll be wakeboarding today ) and start enjoying our Moombas!

Brian

That's great to hear she's ok, Ed. See ya out there soon.

Brian

Just messin' with the color choices, don't mind me.....