Default 2009 Moomba Outback on Ebay?

I havent even seen an 09 up close and someone is alredy selling used? Green w/lots of pictures.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2009-...spagenameZWDVW
    -McMoomba

2008 Outback V

wow, I wonder how much he paid for it. The buy it now price is the same that I paid for my LSV with every option I wanted.

green must be the new skiers choice color of the year. our dealer's first '09 moomba is a green/black/white one that they told me was used in their brochures. they have 3 different models, all the same color coming in by the end of the month...

Thats about 1 hour from me.. I am guessing he got it from Lee County Inboards....
    Yeah, not a good time to try to sell used 09!.. Pretty good looking boat! It is pretty well loaded, except PP
    I kinda like the Green!
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    I'd venture a guesstimate (if he didn't get some kind of factory discount), after taxes and registration, he paid about $37,000

That's crazy, I paid almost 9K less for my 05 Outback new. Mine didn't have pop up cleats and was the carbed 310, that's about the only difference. Maybe the dealer down here just likes me and gives me good deals.