Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: price on 08 LS?

Badrap,

Good price. Sounds like you should be able to get at least $1000 more off without effecting dealers take from what fastlx says. If your happy with the colors buy it!

Kurt

Quote Originally Posted by KurtL View Post
    Badrap,

Good price. Sounds like you should be able to get at least $1000 more off without effecting dealers take from what fastlx says. If your happy with the colors buy it!

Kurt

Exactly. The dealer will get $1000 from skiers choice.

Thanks for everyones input. We pulled the trigger on the LS. Price ended being 35,000.00 for boat, total out the door was 40,187.00. Once again thanks. I will post pics next week whem we pick it up.

Congrats!!!!! I pick mine up on Thursday, cant wait. What color is yours?

Quote Originally Posted by badrap View Post
    Thanks for everyones input. We pulled the trigger on the LS. Price ended being 35,000.00 for boat, total out the door was 40,187.00. Once again thanks. I will post pics next week whem we pick it up.
    CONGRATULATIONS. Definitely post pics.

Oh, and update your profile with your location.

Congradulations Badrap!!!!

We love our LS!!!! She just spent her first night in our new Boatdock/lift! I will try to get some pictures today.

It does sound like a good price. When I was looking at new Outbacks this summer I was quoted just over 30k and that was without the tower. We also have to remember that a salesmans job is to get as much $$$ for these boats as possible. Usually they work on commission, so the more you pay the more they make. Don't just take what they offer, tell them what you will pay. I worked in retail for a while, and you would be suprised at how many people just payed what you told them it cost. Just my 2 cents.