Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: price on 08 LS?

Default price on 08 LS?

Hello everyone. I looked at an 08 ls with the following; tower, racks, ballast III, bimini, wake plate, and appearance package. Dealer quoted 35,500.00 plus 2400.00 for delivery, set-up, doc fees + tax and license. I mentioned if i had a friend with the 2000.00 discount that would help. He said he would have to quote a different price for the boat? Any ideas on the price good or bad? Anyone have a Freedom discount I could use.

Thanks,

So let me get this straight, the pricing changes if you have the discount referral? I assume you're not talking about an additional $2k off the price you were given. I don't understand this. Doesn't Skier's Choice pay the dealer? This seems very shady. It's a decent deal on the boat.

Yes, you got it right. If I had a coupon he said he would have to quote me a different price on the boat. I don't have a coupon, but if anyone would like to help a poor soul, I would appriciate it.

Badrap, 37.9k for an LS with those options!!! I paid close to 39K after the "pick 4" at the boat show for our LS with those options. That is a Very Good Price. My sales tax was 2500 bucks on top of that! Thats a Good deal! But what the heck is he talking about with the special offer.
    We still have ours sitting over there on the Kitchen counter.

zegm, thanks for the advice. Are you going to use the coupon? LOL

Oh no!!! I just looked for it, the wife cleaned the house today and now I don't see it. If I find it tomorrow (when she is awake and I can ask her where she put it) I will let you know. We just bought a new boat our LS in March so we don't need it. But that is my fear she might have tossed it!!!

Here is the deal on the $2000 certificate. Yes its a $2000 discount, but the dealer does not have to take it. I spoke with Skiers Choice regarding the certificate I had (thanks tazz!!!). For the dealer to honor it, they have to pay $1000 and skiers choice pays the other $1000. So, if the deal is close to cost, they have to factor in an extra $1000 it costs them to honor it. I hope that makes sense. Skiers choice also said that the dealer can opt out if they want. PM me if you want more info....
    Last edited by fastlx; 09-06-2008 at 12:40 AM.

Thanks, I know first hand what a wife can do cleaning. Thanks for your help.

ZEGM
    You can print the cert out from the post on here.

I am saving mine as I have a friend who is considering.. slowly..
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Quote Originally Posted by fastlx View Post
    Here is the deal on the $2000 certificate. Yes its a $2000 discount, but the dealer does not have to take it. I spoke with Skiers Choice regarding the certificate I had (thanks tazz!!!). For the dealer to honor it, they have to pay $1000 and skiers choice pays the other $1000. So, if the deal is close to cost, they have to factor in an extra $1000 it costs them to honor it. I hope that makes sense. Skiers choice also said that the dealer can opt out if they want. PM me if you want more info....
    Ah, well okay. Then I say that badrap's deal is a good one.