Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

$2,000 bucks can buy some toys if you don't already have them, or 10 fills at the gas pump at 5.00 a pop on the water or 12.5 times if you fill it by land.

supras are nice, but so are the moombas.... IMO buy i am biased
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Drive both. The Supra is going to be a little nicer and most of the options on the Moomba are standard on the Supra. The hull is deeper, so the ride may be a little better is rough water, but not that much. I would get the Perfect Pass either way. I love my '08 21V, but never test drove the LSV, partly because we weren't talking about that much money, partly because of the options, and mainly because of the room in may garage. You will be happy with either boat. If the Supra is an '07, there may be some wiggle room on the money. Good luck.

Dave

Dave
    Are you surfing any with your 21V? If so, what is your set up?
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

No surfing yet. I am going to tackle that next year. The only time I have gone that slow and looked at the wake, I haven't had the tanks full.

Dave

Thanks for all the information. I think I'm going to go for the 21V. We will test ride saturday and if we like it we'll buy it.

The built in PerfectPass and stuff like the rotating board holders was too hard to pass up.

mikebu I love my moomba, but If I could swing it I'd go for a supra any day over the moomba.... both great boats but the supras just have extra toys on them!
    RIDE: 2002 Moomba Mobius V

TOW VEHICLE: 2002 Chevy Tahoe Z71

SETUP: 2011 142 Slingshot RECOIL 2011 Slingshot RAD Boots

Here is a pic of the boat. We'll be signing the papers next week. Thanks for all the advice. The Supra boards seem silent compared to this one...

mikebu - Very, very nice boat. You're always welcome here on the Moomba board. Hope to see some more pics. Congratulations! - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Sled491 Guest

I have news for everyone visiting or already members. NO tournament boat manufactuers forum is a busy as this one!

Quote Originally Posted by sled491 View Post
    I have news for everyone visiting or already members. NO tournament boat manufactuers forum is a busy as this one!
    I'm not sure that's good or bad. Maybe the other forums aren't busy because they're all out using their boats.