Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Wakeboarding Orlando

Anyone recommend a wakeboard school in Orlando?
    Just looking for a one day thing so I can get out on the water. I will be in Orlando 1st week in March.
    Bruce Fuerstenberg

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting...holy shit!...what a ride!

Thanks for the info,

gorgeous French girls as wakeboarding instructors, Sounds too good to be true!
    Bruce Fuerstenberg

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting...holy shit!...what a ride!

Um, I can't vouch for Ed but I just want to point out I've never dressed as a French girl......he's right about the hotties at the Swiss Ski School though. Here's a link to their Pro Shop that has a pic of the babe that works there. Ever met Natalie, Ed? She's sweet.

http://www.swisskischool.com/new_proshop.htm

Bruce, if you'd like to get out on the chain with us, I have Weds. and Thursdays off, Ed has weekends, I think. We'd be happy to give you a pull, and it won't cost you a dime! I have family in town around that time but I don't have exact dates yet. I can let you know for sure in a few weeks.
    You could also go out to the Orlando Watersports Complex and ride the cable, but the scenery's better in Clermont. Here's the link anyway:

http://www.orlandowatersports.com/

Maybe we'll see you in March!

Brian

I was wondering WHO was dressing as the french girl!

Thanks for the offers, I might just have to take you up on that. Can one or both of you shoot me a e-mail [email protected], maybe we can work something out, (details).
    P.S. Ed, I am a boat owner as well and I know very vell that the boat runs on gas and everyone else on beer! Trust me I do my part with both! What flavor beer in Florida?
    Bruce Fuerstenberg

If you do a search on "beer"...most of the posts are from Ed.

Brian

I see Ed likes his beer!,
    Bruce Fuerstenberg

http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org/

Just kidding Ed!

Brian

Hey guys,
    I would like to hook up with one or both of you for a day of boarding.

I will be in town with the family and I know we will be doing the Disney thing. Can you guys suggest any other "must do"
    things? My kids are 7 and 5.
    Bruce Fuerstenberg

Forgot to mention, the day of boarding will be WITHOUT the wife and kids. I will have to chase them off doing something else.
    Bruce Fuerstenberg

Sounds like the wife is going to let me go play a Saturday, March 6th. Ed, would you be interested in having a stranger boardign with you that day? Providing the weather works, I will bring plenty of cold Amber Brock!

Let me know,

Brian, if you can make a weekend work let me know!
    Bruce Fuerstenberg