Thread: Carpet?

Default Carpet?

Been thinking about some winter projects for my 2000 Mobius V and the carpet on the floor of the boat could stand to be replaced. Do I need to call Skiers Choice direct? Any idea what kind of price I'd be looking at?

You are probably cheaper going through a dealer. I called Skiers direct today for a new bow cover. They told me $220 and my dealer said $200. Skiers explained that they try not to undercut their dealers.

Anyone else notice how terrible the carpet quality is?

My boat has 100hrs on it and the carpet has lost all "plushyness"
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Overton's carries boat specific carpet, try them. If you have a boat uphosterly repair shop in your area, give them a call to see what they use/recommend.
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

Please post results or anything you find out. Others are certainly interested. Nothing like working on the boat in winter to show her you care about her.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I'm thinking I'd like to get a little bit more plushy (16 oz or so) carpet for the floor area because you really don't see the other carpet in the ski locker, under the cockpit, under the engine hatch, etc. It would be a nice upgrade that probably won't cost that much.
    2000 Mobius V