Default Wakesurf.....Ballast

I have a 2008 LSV with the gravity 3 ballast system. I would like to replace the passenger rear bag with the biggest one I can get back there, any thoughts? Also, how much does the stock bag hold? (weight)

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ffmcdou View Post
    I have a 2008 LSV with the gravity 3 ballast system. I would like to replace the passenger rear bag with the biggest one I can get back there, any thoughts? Also, how much does the stock bag hold? (weight)

Thanks.
    The OEM bag is 400lb and you can replace it with a 750lb bag no problem.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

definitely the 750
    Pro X Series Fat Sac™ - W707
    dimensions: 50 x 20 x 20 weight: 750 lbs. / 340 kg.

Make sure you get the quick disconnect fittings for your fill and drain on the new sac.. that way, you can quickly remove the 400 and put the 750 in place.

I have 06 LSV and have 750s in the rear lockers. Once, I moved the starboard 750 to the port side seat and filled it about halfway and we got a smokin wave.
    If you get 750, you could get a tsunami pump and fill the 400 up on the seat.
    TIP: take the center back seat and turn it sideways so it sits next to the port side seat and that provides support for the fat sac..

cheers.
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold