Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I feel for you guys. I really do. I started shivering just thinking about your water.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Waaa Waaa, up in Canada (Alberta) temps the other night were air 45 water 57. I plan to keep using my boat till the end of october, so this winterizing thing is depressing. My plan was to put a small work light in the engine compartment of my XLV to keep the motor and everything a little warmer then the air temps. The compartments seem to hold the heat in well, and this is what we used to do with our old i/o. Thank god for dry suits.

I love my dry suit. Just makes early riding go that much easer. That is a good idea about a work light. I was thinking of getting a heating pad and putting it over the engine. How hard is it to blow out the heater lines or keep them from getting too cold?

make sure you get the lines blown out, i left water in the lines last year and popped the water pump housing
    It is better barefoot!

Default Ballast winterizing

How do you blow the lines out? Once you remove the bag do you just hook up a shop vac or such??
    Your body will try to convince you to quit, you must train your mind not to listen!

air compressor
    2000 Mobius V