Default Muskoka Moombas ?????

I'll be in Muskoka this weekend and we would love to visit someone who owns a Moomba to get real feedback on ownership of such a craft. If anyone is interested in sharing this info just let me know when is best for you.

A ride would be sweet too to get an idea what the wakes ride like. We would really like to compare the ski school's tug boat to the Moomba.

I am down on Rice Lake, kinda far from Muskoka... sorry.. If I was closer i'd definitely give you a ride..
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV
    Stereo: Kenwood KMR-D562BT
    Ballast: 750 Surfside locker, 400 Surfside mid boat, 400 Gravity I, 400 Bow
    Surfboards: Inland Surfer Red Woody, Triple X Composite X 58"[/SIZE]

Hey Spyder, where on Rice lake are you? We are thinking of renting a cottage on Rice lake for a week next summer. I used to go there when I was a kid and recall that the water was very warm and calm for skiing.

Is that still true?

We will be about 8 km West of Hastings.
    2007 Moomba Outback
    99.999% Slalom, 0.001% Wakeboarding

Quote Originally Posted by Laz View Post
    Hey Spyder, where on Rice lake are you? We are thinking of renting a cottage on Rice lake for a week next summer. I used to go there when I was a kid and recall that the water was very warm and calm for skiing.

Is that still true?

We will be about 8 km West of Hastings.
    That sounds about where we are... We have a place at Birdsall Beach Resort. Umm, well this year has been horrible, tons of wind and cold weather so the water has generally been 70-75F and very choppy.

Last year was a lot better though water reached mid 80's and we had a lot calmer waters..

Best bet for riding would be in the river between Rice Lake and Hastings, or finding calm waters behind islands. This is a big lake and it blows up quickly... Especially at the East End with South West Winds...
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV

I would want to find a place to setup a portable slalom course for the week. Looking at google maps, I'm not sure I see a good place.
    2007 Moomba Outback
    99.999% Slalom, 0.001% Wakeboarding

I would have thought with the Moomba dealership on lake Rosseau there would be lots of Moomba owners in the Muskoka region. Maybe they're just not members of this board.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGER_BEAVER View Post
    I would have thought with the Moomba dealership on lake Rosseau there would be lots of Moomba owners in the Muskoka region. Maybe they're just not members of this board.
    you're most likely right..

on the other hand, there is a dealer in Trenton as well.. make sure you compare prices between the 2.
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by Laz View Post
    I would want to find a place to setup a portable slalom course for the week. Looking at google maps, I'm not sure I see a good place.
    I doubt you could find the water you are looking for on Rice Lake.

you may be better off looking at a smaller lake in the Kawarthas... Although I would love to have some other Moomba fans in the area..
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV

Default You wanna go for a ride?

hey Eager Beaver,
    Im in Hamilton I have an 05 outback DD
    You wanna go for a ride let me know we can set something Up. we will take a spin out to the Grand River in Caledonia.

Cheers
    Jay
    2005 Moomba Outback

Hey SMRTZ, PM sent.