Default handle pass drill

been able to do toe side 360's on a consistant basis, but stuggle with the heel side every time I do them.. not a pretty site from heel side...

but I thought in general that this might be a good drill to do at home to help!

http://www.learnwake.com/samples/vie....php?id=11&q=m

Excellent find...thanks!
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

I do need more of a workout and that might just do it. The people next door might look at me funny but hay it could be fun. That is a great find. Thank you.

The most common problem I see when people are trying their HS 3's is that they let go of the handle to early forcing the boat to stretch them out making it impossible to get the handle.

Make sure you do your first 180 with TWO HANDS then let go and reach for the handle. Do that and you nail them every time.

Great advice Chef, I've been struggling to pass the handle for a while now but can complete the spin and land just in the flats every time. I'm going to focus on this becuase it sounds like what I am doing.

chef

that is exactly what I feel like when I have been doing HS 3's .. I have enough hieght\speed\time to get the rotation just fine.. but feel like I am pulled \ streched and miss the pass everytime... where as with the TS I seem to have plenty of slack.

thanks for the tip!