Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Just resaved the picture. Much better quality. Thankyou very much for sharing your picture with us. I do have one question. What type of wakeboard racks do you have? I like that ey swivle like that. I do know of two place that have them.. Niceracks.com and Westmarine.com
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

How is that lake for vacationing? I swear I was trying to plan a big family one there a few years back (having never been there) and everybody shot it down. Maybe I'll just go myself. I'll be sure to post some pics if I do.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Tazz, the swivel racks are Roswell's that my dealer upgraded me to.

Kaneboats, Dale Hollow is horrible and I recommend that you go someplace else - especially during the week in June and the week in August that I'm there...

Went out on a friend's boat and got this shot coming home.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    Oh Man! LOL!

Bam Sock Pow!!!
    On a serious note, Dale Hollow is amazing. I've been going there regularly since the early 80's as a kid and now with my own. We stay at Sunset or Eastport and you can always find glass on the stretch of lake between them even on the weekends. There is no development whatsoever except for a handful of marinas so the shoreline is just miles of wilderness.

Chad

I've been through Aurora. Makes me wonder how you ever go home.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I was looking for a nice spot not too far for relatives in IA, IL, SC, FL, PA and that place as well as Ky Lake came up. It sure looked good to me. Shot down though. I've just about quit trying to plan stuff for relatives. Instead I tell them where we went and what a good time we had. Oh well.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Kane, we have a standing family vacation there Father's Day Weekend, been going for 4 years now. We go to Eagle Cove Marina, they have 15 or 20 cabins from 2 bedrooms to 5 bedroom chalets. We have 6 families, some rent there own cabin other share Chalets, they have private area with a ramp and a new dock with slips for the cabins that is separate from their public ramp and dock. I think it is a great place for the trip you were trying to plan.

Love the picture Chad, maybe will see you on the lake next year, I am staying local for the rest of the season.
    It is better barefoot!

Quote Originally Posted by bamaspiveys View Post
    Kane, we have a standing family vacation there Father's Day Weekend, been going for 4 years now. We go to Eagle Cove Marina, they have 15 or 20 cabins from 2 bedrooms to 5 bedroom chalets. We have 6 families, some rent there own cabin other share Chalets, they have private area with a ramp and a new dock with slips for the cabins that is separate from their public ramp and dock. I think it is a great place for the trip you were trying to plan.
    That sounds like it would make a good place for a family reunion. We've gone to a great lodge at Lake Minnewaska in MN the last few years, but too far to tow the boat.
    its MOOMBA time somewhere

Sled,
    I've already got a reservation for the 2nd week of August '09 at Sunset Marina. We usually end up with 3 boats and just over 20 people of all ages. The more the merrier as long as you've got a decent people to boat ratio.

Now my wife and I just need to make a decision on which week and location we're hitting in June '09. I'll let you know what we decide.

Chad