Default Tower mirror arm/mirror wanted

I am looking for a tower mirror/arm for my LS. It has the 2 3/8 tower. Anyone? Would like to have a samson one!!!

Default Mirror and Arm

Sorry to tag on, but I have a 1 7/8 (I think) that I have only used one time and put back in the box if anyone is interested... I can get pics if someone is interested... make me an offer

Quote Originally Posted by fastlx View Post
    I am looking for a tower mirror/arm for my LS. It has the 2 3/8 tower. Anyone? Would like to have a samson one!!!

If you are looking for the arm only I have one
    Never used it took it off after first day out hate it in the line of site and smacked my mouth on it when I hit a big wave. They are 175 with the mirror I will sell it for 100 you pay shipping Sorry it is BRAND NEW never even put the mirror on it so cant go cheaper the wife would kill me.

I will post a photo in a while
    Ski when the ice is gone stop when it returns.

Quote Originally Posted by aerophoto View Post
    smacked my mouth on it when I hit a big wave.
    I've been aching to get one of these and you're aching to get rid of one. Maybe I need to think this over. How was it that you smacked on it? It should be ahead of the windshield, right? Can you shed some light on this? Thanks!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I was standing up and leaning forward and whap right in the chops so off she came I dont like the mirror and I always have a spotter so ...
    Ski when the ice is gone stop when it returns.