Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Factory Wakeboard Racks

I have a set (both sides, holds a total of 4 boards) of the factory wakeboard racks for sale. I bought them so I would have space to carry additional boards in case I ever took friends out who have their own boards. Well, that hasn't happened yet. Had them on the boat for about two months, took the boat out about 6 times in that time frame and my boat is stored in my garage when not in use. They have hardly been used, have put my wakesurf board in it a fews times and that's it. Also, it doesn't work too well having two sets of these on the tower as the oval crossbars are two close together which prevents you from being able to use all the slots.

They are in as new condition as you can see from the pics. There were some dead bugs on them which I cleaned off. No rock chips at all, and the rubber is nice and soft, just like new.

These are made by XTP and monstertower is their exclusive distributor. Monstertower.com sells these for $325 for both sides plus shipping. Here's the link:

http://shop.monstertower.com/p-31-xt...-4-boards.aspx

Below are pics of mine. I'll sell these for $200 plus whatever actual shipping is.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] if interested.

Thanks,

Al

Set 1:

Set 2:

Installed:
    d:
    Last edited by cab13367; 09-03-2008 at 10:47 PM.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Still available ...
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

dang, a great deal, i just traded my swivel racks (which did did not work too well) the factory racks. missed you by a week!

would you consider to sell just one side? i have a ski rack on one side by the wakeboards, if i had one more wake rack, that would work to hold the 2 surfs and 2 wake on one side and the other would have wake and skis.

btw, how do you keep your windows so clean? i scrub scrub scrub and still have a hard time keeping the water spots off.

yearround,

I'd sell one set if I have a buyer in hand for the other set.

Not sure how the windows are so clean, maybe it's just the pic. The wife does spray and wipe the hull down with Babes boat bright after each use so maybe she also does the windows. I am usually too busy putting everything away on the inside of the boat to notice.

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

cab,
    i guess buying on side is like buying only the left shoe.

anyone want one rack?

I would be interested in the other set I will send you a PM.

yearround and rshea99,

I'll sell ya one set each for $105 including shipping. Please Paypal the funds to [email protected] and I'll get them headed your way ASAP.

Thanks,

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Cab,

If that falls through i will take both for the $200.

rshea99,

Please get back to me ASAP, otherwise, wake08 gets both sets.

Thanks,

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

al,
    i will be out trying to run over the imogene pass in southwest co this weekend and will not be around til monday, hopefully i will not be in too much pain.