Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks for the info....I will give Bruce a call.

I talked to Bruce Crawford, owner of reactsurf yesterday, and he tells me that he sold a Drive to someone from the Moomba forum. Was that you Roach? Please post up a pic of you board when you get it, and let us know how you like it.

We went out surfing again yesterday and we absolutely love the board. I have three other boards - a CWB Ride, a Hyperlite Broadcast 5'-6", and a Hyperlite Coex 4'-4" (my son's board) - and this is the only board we use now. Will probably keep the Broadcast as the learn to ride board (don't want the noobs to ram the Drive into the back of the boat ) and sell the rest.

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

No Al, I didnt even get a chance to speak to him. I had a deal come up on a used Inland surfer green loogey that I could not pass up. I enjoy it but it is a little small for my father. So I may pic up a second board at the end of the season.

We went out yesterday with Zach from React and I finally got a chance to ride the Crawfish. What a fun board! I'm 210lbs and that board did anything I wanted it to. Pretty agressive board and super fast. I have 3 hyperlite surfers, 5'6" land lock (oldschool), 5'11" Landlock, and a 4'9" broadcast. After riding the react boards I will never ride any of these again. Night and day difference between a stamped plastic heavy production board, and a hand made quality glassed board. No one that has ever ridden the react was dissapointed. By the way I have 3 surf boards for sale.

Here are pics of some of React's current inventory to give you an idea of some of their designs. Again, no two boards are alike and they are open to doing something custom.

If you are considering spending $500 on a board, these hand shaped custom boards are worth a look.

See reactsurf.com for contact info and details. I have no affiliation with the company, just a big fan of their boards and Zach and Bruce are great guys.

Newty, we'll have to get out with Bruce and/or Zach again soon. I'd love to try that Crawfish. Or maybe not 'cause I might like it better than my Drive

Al

Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Newty, How much for the 5'6" old school Landlock. I live in Salem.

$100? I don't know what tis worth.