Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yeah just like my cooler drain. I can't fish the carpet/ insulation, etc out that it was full of during delivery. I put the plug in and will let the dealer fix it in the winterization oops I realized i hijacked

My bilge is very dry and finally got the auto to work with extra water (buckets for the ski locker clean out), we keep it in the lift, even manually the bilge hardly ever pumps water even with the wet kids in and out of the boat, it does work though.

sorry this didn't really help much
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

The fuse was fine because I could trigger the pump to turn on by raising the float on the bilge pump.

The only way it will turn on is if I slam the float up..

If I raise the float slowly all the way up it wont turn on. Strange.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

goose..
    sounds like something is jammed in there blocking it.. sounds like taking apart is the need..
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Quote Originally Posted by 04OUTBACK View Post
    goose..
    sounds like something is jammed in there blocking it.. sounds like taking apart is the need..
    Yeah... unfortunately.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

I know that your float switch is still working intermittently, but if it's the Attwood float switch, you can buy a new one for about 15 quid at Walmart and be done with the problem. You can also unbolt the original, take the float out of the shroud and see if something's blocking it.