Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2008 outback

And how was the 09's wake for skiing?

the wake looked good for skiing, not as good as my outback though. I don't think I would trade my boat in for an outback v. I'm thinking now a mobius ls. Anybody have an LS that can tell me about the ski wake on it?

Sled491 Guest

Check with ZEGM and Bambam both have LS's

I have the LS and I love it! It is good for everything from skiing to surfing. I am very pleased with it for skiing although it isn't the same wake as the outback it is still decent. I have been behind both and the outback is better but the ls has much more to offer in my opinion. I bought from Greg also and he was awesome to us. If your up my way I would be happy to give you a pull. I am in Poulsbo Wa so a bit far but the offer is there anyways............Bambam
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2008 Mobius LS

Treat others the way you want to be treated!

local,

We were like you going to purchase on Outback V but ended up getting an LS for 3 reasons.
    1. Better slalom wake and the ability to do the wakefun things too
    2. Bigger boat for the same price and its a Mobius so tower and Gravity one standard.
    3. Awesome z-cargo top
    We love it, depending on your speed behind the boat the slalom wake is not bad, it will not be as good as an Outback but it will be better than the Outback V which we also test drove. We owned a very old MasterCraft for over 22 years and the family skis and wakeboards and now surfs, all this behind our LS. Do a search on zegm or MrsZ for skiing post. And there is something to be said of the feel and culture of a DD, I am glad we kept up this tradition! We love our LS! Now is Fay would just go away!!!!

yea, nice wake, Bam! I really like the DD, and I think the Ls is something I'll look at in the next few months...maybe the January boat show, or night of the stars at AWS! Thanks for the info, guys really appreciated

11- I am going to go down to night of the stars this year with my wife and girls. We bought our LS at it last year and you will get just as good a deal as the boat shows. I already have the day off and am getting a hotel soon to go, look me up while there you cant miss me 6'6" short blond hair and a big guy..............
    2008 Mobius LS

Treat others the way you want to be treated!