Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LS Wake

Sled,

Actually Ginny blurted that out from the computer while I was sitting nearby watching the poor showing of the American Track stars in the Olypics. What she meant and was proud to say was that she hit 100 posts!!!! I believe she might be the first woman to do such a thing and if so then SC and Natalie should at least send her a Moomba Towel. Especially since we never got a goodie bag and the fact that Ginny was one of the very few that didn't win anything at the Tampa Jamboree. Now what people don't know was that I promised her that she would win something at the Jamboree and it would most likely be one of the surfboards. I mean this was the bait I used to get her to sit in the truck for 6 and 1/2 hours on the way to Land o lakes.

MrsZ Guest

EVERYBODY in our family won something...except me. That is what Mike is talking about. My personal ticket got bupkis. As a family, we raked the goodies in!

The TRUTH is that he is a little embarrased about his Ariel towel and wants to get a Moomba towel!
    Last edited by MrsZ; 08-22-2008 at 04:21 PM.

Ed, Yes Zachary (the real Z) did win an awesome ski! This is right after I spend almost 300 dollars on an HO Judge for him! So I am thinking yeah I will put this ski and the lights Eliza won on Ebay. Of course I am thinking that at the instant that they each won. Well looking at the smiles on their faces it wasn't about what they won, it was that they had the winning tickets and they got to go up and get some goodies!!! So Zachary has skied on the ski and Eliza had momma install her lights. And I wore my new Moomba hat all the way home. But I felt bad that the owner of the boat, the best skier in the family, the one who wakeboards 2 months after having 3 vertibrae fused didn't win anything. But later I realized that she left there really happy, she had fun, you and your wife taught her a new sport that she is hooked on and most of all she left with several new awesome friends!!!! So yes we all won! It was a Great time!!!!

We did not have a big prize either,actually the last 3 jamborees we have attended. who started this whole jamboree stuff anyway, i wanna talk to him.

Hey Ed, did you get some water in your lake? any pictures of the difference-before rain and after rain? saw a picture of the winter haven chain on tv and they look full now.
    Last edited by moombadaze; 08-22-2008 at 09:53 PM.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by MrsZ View Post
    Aerophoto, Really??? You made the wake smaller with ballast? That amazes me!

Wow! I am a senior now!

Flatter it is a matter of getting the boat to plane better so you want nose down weight even then the wake will be flat.
    It is the opposite of getting the wake bigger to get a huge wake put a lot of weight in the rear and your plate full up and raise the nose forcing a bigger wake to get it flatter even out the weight put plate about 1/2 way down force the nose down. It takes a few runs and then you will know. Had to develop a new hand signal so I could signal the driver where to put the plate.
    Ski when the ice is gone stop when it returns.

Ariel of Disney Fame Rocks!!!!!!! I am not ashamed of my Ariel beach towel MrsZ, I just forgot it when we left PC to go to Tampa.

Aero,
    We will have to experiment more with the wakeplate the next time we slalom.