Default Pics behind our new LSV

Here are some pictures of me and my boys behind our new LSV.This is my first picture post hope it works lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That first picture is wicked. When I was younger, I could do that. Now that age as creept up on me, it is a little hard now. Good to see you enjoying your boat. We are going to the lake this weekend and Lake Powell next weelend with lots of friends.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

first picture looks like a knee injury waiting to happen...

i don't trust those kneeboards... i have an easy enough chance busting my knee again on a wakeboard
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV
    Stereo: Kenwood KMR-D562BT
    Ballast: 750 Surfside locker, 400 Surfside mid boat, 400 Gravity I, 400 Bow
    Surfboards: Inland Surfer Red Woody, Triple X Composite X 58"[/SIZE]

It takes cohones to go that big on a kneeboard... What lake is that on, the 3rd pics background makes it look exotic like its in the mountains...beautiful.
    Last edited by helix_rider; 08-20-2008 at 11:19 AM.

MrsZ Guest

Great air Blue!

Cohnes...I dont have those. But I also love to kneeboard. My son wants to know why I can get so much air on a kneeboard but very little on a wakeboard. I am too old school.

Its Holter Lake just south of great falls montana. The wake on the lsv is really impressive (on a kneeboard). Its my favorite thing to ride, But I'll be the first to say it spooked me the first few time I jumped the wake. Big difference compared to our outback DD!

I'll have to get back up there to ride, looks awesome. I worked in Havre for a summer in college, wrangling horses and putting up hay. We went to Great Falls for a rodeo...seemed like a great place to raise kids if you could find a way to support the family.

that lake looks great