Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Love all the pics. Moombadaze, Kane Kids will love to see the dogs! Kane Kids have been working on Kaneboats for a dog. He has allergies so they've been trying to find one that he could handle. He isn't going for it. Maybe if we named it Moomba?
    EdG- I told Teacher T, when I was a kid I had a black & white collie like yours. I know how you felt when you saw wakevet's dog.
    Thanks again for posting.
    I thought our last boat was our "last boat". Who am I kidding?

Default Five Star General Patton's Sugar Bell

We just call her Bell. She loves the water. When ever we are at the lake if she is missing the first place we look is the beach. So far she has discovered a family of mink, several rabbits, she will retrieve dead fish too. Unlike our male she will not roll in the dead fish! (She IS such a lady!)

While this photo is not in our Moomba, (I really don't like black lab hair all over MOOMBA) Bell is my first mate on our pontoon!

My goal is to get Bell on our family's "surf board" this weekend. If it works I'll post a pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Kane View Post
    Love all the pics. Moombadaze, Kane Kids will love to see the dogs! Kane Kids have been working on Kaneboats for a dog. He has allergies so they've been trying to find one that he could handle. He isn't going for it. Maybe if we named it Moomba?
    EdG- I told Teacher T, when I was a kid I had a black & white collie like yours. I know how you felt when you saw wakevet's dog.
    Thanks again for posting.
    This is not on the boat, but it is all I have on this PC, if you are looking for a dog that is great with kids and light on the allergies, Schnauzers are tops on my list. The white one is 11yrs old the black one is 3yrs old. They don't shed and their hair is hypoallergenic.
    It is better barefoot!

Here is our new addition to the family. Mara was 9 weeks old in this pic, she is now 15 weeks. Loves the water so far, especially now that she can touch at the sandbar
    Doug
    02 Outback LS
    Howell, Mi

such a cute dog mimoomba!
    sushi sushi!

Quote Originally Posted by poohlvhun View Post
    such a cute dog mimoomba!
    Thanks!
    We love her alot. But I fear she is going to be a horse. She was up to 28lbs at the vets last week @ 14 wks old. i can't wait to see how she is this weekend on the water now that she is a little bigger.
    Doug
    02 Outback LS
    Howell, Mi

Our Goldens live for the water. Too bad they don't get to go on the new Outback near as much as the old boat! Here are some pictures of them enjoying the old boat:

2008 Outback

Heidi:

Brutus:

2008 Outback

Here is one I took yesterday of my co-captain. I had hopped out of the boat to walk it in to where I was anchoring (too shallow to drive) and when I got back around she was posted up on top of the dash, scoping everything out. It appears to be her new favorite spot, lol.

2013 Outback V

Default Five Star General Pattons Sugar Bell

Here are a few photos from Labor Day weekend. The dog is "Bell" the rider is "ME" and the white thing we are on is a "surf board" my great grandfather made in the late 60's. This was bell's first time "surf boarding" she did great.

Sad to say that this is the last weekend of the year we will be skiing. Upland Game season is opening up and Moomba will get winterized this weekend.
    Last edited by ABUCKOTOMAMBO; 09-02-2008 at 10:47 PM.