Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default talk about a tight fit-garage that is

7 foot garage door and 2008 lsv

very tight fit but it is in!!
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

no air outa the tires-it just barely touch's the flap at the top. i just hope the double axle trailer fits as good.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

yes we will be keeping a eye on it, before coming on the boards it looked to have moved a little east. you know how these storms are-never can tell till the last minute.

it could put some water in your lakes---how about a photo of your dock before and after?
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

I wish I was that lucky. I need to let 30lbs out of the tires so that it can fit in the garage. When everything is finished, I have to refill the tires to 50lbs again.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

8 ft door FTW
    2007 Outback V

Why not just put a receiver on the truck with more drop?
    jy

No need for more drop on the receiver-it fits. I can use the truck to back it in. Just wanted to show how close you can be and still get in a garage. When i pull the boat out i air up the rear air bags so i sit level.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

Wow, Talk about right size fit. Guess you should be happy the contractor was not an inch off when they installed the beam.

I don't know how you guys can squeeze your boats in & out of a garage every weekend. I'd be sweating bullets every time and my wife would be so stressed it would probably ruin the day!

My garage isn't deep enough for the lsv, If the wakeplate and the cylinders swung down it would fit, I thought about cutting a hole in the wall for it but my wife wouldn't have appreciated that much. So I went to harbor frieght and bought a portable garage and raised it up 8 extra inches with 4 8x8 posts and now I just roll the boat right in with the tower up.
    Attached Images Attached Images