Default CWB Ride or Hyperlite Broadcast 5'6"

Looking to buy my first wakesurfer and have narrowed to the Ride or Brodcast. I know if we get into wakesurfing I will upgrade, but this is sub $300 for starters. We will be riding behind an 08 Outback V with 400lb in front, 400lb in each rear and possibly 600 on surfside passenger seat.

-McMoomba

Mc, I'm very happy with the ride-very easy for a bigginer and for teaching others-be a very good board for everone
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I have only ridden the Ride.. very stable and easy to free ride on..
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

I also have the Ride. My entire family and friends use it. It is great. we really like it.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

I have the smaller Broadcast and the Ride. I've tried everything including stance, removing fins ect.....and the Ride just seems really slow and tight to me? I like the Broadcast, much looser and faster imo. I got these two boards because I heard they're great to have on the boat for everyone, next year i'll get me a better board just not sure what yet. Actually if shipping werent so expensive id sell the Ride.
    06 Outback V

started on the broadcast and I loved it. kind of a slow board and with 3 fins, is very stable. great board to learn on. we have taught many on ours..
    currently on an inland surfer pink board. it's night and day from the broadcast. much quicker and easier to maneuver, but will also slip out from under ya if not careful..

I just bought a 5'6" broadcast because so many people could not get up on my phase5.

They are so excited how stable the board is. I tried it and it feels like a big log compared to my phase5. I cant seem to do anything on that board. lol
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.