Thread: What a blast!

Default What a blast!

I got to try wakesurfing for the first time yesterday and it was a total blast!

I rode behind a friends Supra Launch 22SSV. They had the stock 250lb filled on the right side, the stock bow 500lb filled, and a 750lb fat sack on the right rear seat. There were 6 of us in the boat (all on the right side, lol) and holy crap it was a big wave!

It was a good time all around and plan to have several more attempts at it behind their boat. I was able to get up and pull myself in on the first try, not able to free ride yet, maybe next time out.

Sadly no pics, I forgot my camera on my boat.
    2013 Outback V

Ian, check out Ed's surf set up--same hull you have and then you can surf all the time.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I think that is going to be a project for the winter/next season. I'm super anal about things looking 'right' so I'll probably plumb the ballast into the boat and just stash the bags when not in use. I also have spent a small fortune on boat stuff, so I'm trying to hold off the purchase of an entire new sport of stuff for at least a few months.
    2013 Outback V