Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Reese350 Guest

We love the stock CC on our LSV but have never had the PP to compare it to. Based on what I'm hearing, I suspect that trying one would cause me to buy one. Sounds like a good winter project.

I do not have any cruise/PP on mine but I do want to add it this winter.... Mainly for the wife to pull me. She cannot maintain a constant speed!

Sled491 Guest

2000OB, for your boat it will be a bit more work as they didn't switch to the TBW until 06 or 07, so it will not be just plug and play. But definately could be done and for my wife she won't pull me anymore without it.

For what we do the CC works fine. It is a little more work than PP to setup on the initial run. But once it is set, it is good to go, until you turn off the engine to change riders. I think PP has nice features such as individual rider settings, water temp, etc. We are thinking about installing it, because we started to wake surf and wake skate, so it would be nice to have those speeds preprogrammed.
    07 Mobius LS
    Drew

eager beaver,

as deerfeild stated not something we used alot.Then i taught my wife how to use it she liked it and helps maintain the rpms or speed desired. But read the manual it is different on how to engage and disengage as to the desired speeds or rpms. (i.e throttle needs to be pushed forward beyond the set speed to use the accelerate button "+") news to me. so I just assumed i knew how to use it. Read the instructions first and see how it works. I have not tested the theory but it is supposed to hold the rpms through the turns according to the manual ( therefore if i was to push the throttle down like the manual states then the speed should not reduce significantly while Turning)
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Yeah, I always sped up in turns to reduce the drag effect on the skier / rider and therefore reduce fatigue. Mind you we were on a small lake that required U turns at both ends of all three slalom courses.