Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New 2009 boats.

I am going to my dealer this weekend. I will take more pictures of the nes 22SSV and the new XLV. They were giving demo rides in the boat. I did not get a chance to ride one. The new 22SSv has an option to have either the rear facing seat or the full rap around seat like the LSV or XLV. On all the boats, they is a rub rail on the swim step. The 24SSV has a new grab bar. It is much bigger and there is no space in between the tube and the platform.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Sorry Last picture.
    The new Supra Bumper
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings

DANG those are some fine looking boats!!!!!!

Sled491 Guest

Tazz what about the Moombas? What are the changes/improvements. Any idea about pricing? Anthing new from Moomba?

All the Moomba's were in the water. There was a lime green and Black outback, a blue LSV, the new red or Brick XLV, Copper and Orange 22SSV Most changes were the balast system. Three Jasco reversable pumps. Supra Dashboards a few inches shorter. Different Board Racks for the supras. Same system for the Moombas. The outbacks had the same Biminis. The LSV and XLV had the Z-Cargo. I could not take any pictures of the boats in the water. Plus when I got there, there were packing up the boat to leave. They had added new colors to both boats and all new decals. The gravity Games boat is all black for the supras and I think red or Brick for the XLV's. The wake plate is different. no more hydralics. All electric and works with the PP system. ALL Rosewell speaker cans and light bar. From what I did see, on the grass, is that the LSV, XLV, 24SSV, 22SSV 21V come with the 340HP motor standard. Not an option anymore. I wish I had more info, I kind of got there as they were packing up.
    Last edited by tazz3069; 08-12-2008 at 09:32 PM.

Very very cool! Thanks for posting the pics!

When we were on the factory tour I commented that they should make the color of the molds a color for the boats; looks like they did!
    2013 Outback V

Talking

A lime green and black Outback you say, eh?

Sounds like my colours.

Sled491 Guest

Well then it is settled. Come January you go to your local boat show, fill out the options selector, pick you freebees, grind the salesman down on price, write your deposit check and wait with baited breath for your new Green/Black outback to show up. It's just that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by sled491 View Post
    Well then it is settled. Come January you go to your local boat show, fill out the options selector, pick you freebees, grind the salesman down on price, write your deposit check and wait with baited breath for your new Green/Black outback to show up. It's just that simple.

Ha ha ha, send me the endorsed check from your cheque book and Im all over that plan.

My cheque book has rubber cheques in it right now if I put that big a number on one. Its gunna take another year to put this boat purchase plan into action. But Im definately going to the boat show in January. Even if it means not going snow boarding for the day.

Sled491 Guest

OOOOooo, in order for that check to be written you better be ready to travel, put up with a really cranky boss with a rather direct way of speaking and some serious skills in the construction/exhibit industry.

But keep in mind it's a deposit check not the final one, you would have at least 2 mnths to put the balance together. There that should seal the deal as it were!