Default Aerial Racks/H2O Watersports

Has anyone installed the Aerial racks and have an opinion on them? It looks like they are exclusive through H2O Watersports Warehouse.

http://www.h2osportswarehouse.com/

I need to get the kneeboard out of the way and this rack looked good as it could also hold the wakeboard I bought after my lessons from zegm.

http://www.h2osportswarehouse.com/pr...erck150-pa.htm

Mike, don't laugh! I hope to be more proficient by the 09 GA Jam!

Hey Wolfe.... any luck on these racks? I have bought a surfboard, we have three wakeboards and a kneeboard that we need up on racks when we go out. I am interested in these as well. Let me know.
    2007 LSV - All red
    Wetsounds PRO 80's WS420 Eq
    Acme 1433

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxTigers View Post
    Hey Wolfe.... any luck on these racks? I have bought a surfboard, we have three wakeboards and a kneeboard that we need up on racks when we go out. I am interested in these as well. Let me know.
    I didn't pull the trigger on these as there were no repsonses from the board. 2000 got a tower from them and had good things to say. Check out a new thread I'm starting tonight regarding the Monster Tower Cargo Rack that I bought today.

Sorry Wolfeman, I didn't realize I have Aerial board racks. I have the oval ones but I got mine off ebay. I didn't even realize they were Aerial till I was out there measuring for my tower mirror. I like the racks OK. I think the buidl quality is pretty good but my clamp size is big and the adapter the ebay seller sent me doesn't work right. So I would say if you get the correct size they are decent.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!