Default Two Fewer Tubers...

Converted my buddies 10 year old daughter last week from a tuber to a skier. Her mom asked her later in the day if she wanted to tube and the reply was "No thanks, I'm a skier now". Also talked my 11 year daughter into dropping and she is also hooked (now she needs new gloves, matching life jacket, ski, ...). Successful vacation hooking up a couple more.
    Attached Images Attached Images

MrsZ Guest

That is awsome. I love to see new skiers...and fewer tubers for sure! I ALMOST had non-tubers until we met Wolfeman. Then he reminded mine how much fun it is....Thanks so much Wolfeman

Wayne - That's great! Nice to see young people progress from the tube to skis. Hope you guys are enjoying the summer at Apple Canyon Lake. - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

I'm sorry Mrs. Z - but we did convert my 2 pups into skiers so I guess that evens everything out.

BTW - had the new skis this past weekend and both girls picked right back up where you left them & the tube stayed on the dock! T is now crossing the wake and testing her limits. I'm trying to get the wake on the OBV to settle down to make it a bit easier. J had a 25 min run that tired me out.

Deerfield - Last Sunday morning it was about 60 degrees, sunny and flat as a pancake. The cool air kept the tubes off the lake until after 10:00 so we had some real nice water for the kids to practice. Of course they didn't leave any time for the driver to take a run, but I love seeing them give it a try and happily passed on my turn.

MrsZ Guest

lol. I have to remind the kids that the parents get put into the rotation too!

WM, that is awsome about the girls skiing so much!

Sled491 Guest

Kids are amazing, my 8 yr old is making so much progress this yr on his slalom its incredible. He went from last year with a couple of succesful deep water starts to this year it's just how it is, from following the boat to making actual turns. And if I'm out of town for work on the weekend, he still skiis for Mrs Sled. It's just amazing. By the end of the summer my 5 yr old should be on combos by herself as well my 6 yr old should be able to get up without moms help.