Hybrid View

Default Heater hose vents

Im trying to find replacements for the heater hose vents mounted in the walk thru area of my LSV. I saw a guy had chrome vents and Im trying to find a set, but searching for "marine heater hose vents" gets me nowhere. Anybody know what the "official" name for these vents are?
    Jim Hagen
    Madison, Wisconsin
    facebook.com/signedgewraps

2011 Moomba Mobius LSV - Exiled
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold

The vents in my Outback came from the factory as Chrome, you might want to try contacting Skiers Choice directly.
    2013 Outback V

If they are the pull-out type, they're called "Hot Tubes" or "HotTubes". I checked with Heater Craft who makes them, and the chrome trim is something that was exclusive to SC boats. Here's the site: http://www.heatercraft.com/ProductIn...roductid=H521B

They've come out with a different style that incorporates a chrome or black or brushed alluminum trim ring.

We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion.

Sled491 Guest

Rugburn, they are actually stainless steel and mine keep falling off. Apperently this was a problem hence the new design. My dealer was going to get me a set of the new hoses, and if so you can have the stainless covers from mine as they are both sitting in my glove box right now.

Heater vents, ski boats........uppppppppssssssss!

I forgot I am to STOP this cold weather teasing!

Sorry Sled!

I will call Ginny's sister in a few minutes as the SD card is NOT HERE!!!!

Sled491 Guest

Z I swear you just can't help yourself can you?

It is all a ploy to get you and your family to move on down!!! We need another Moomba family on the lake!

Paid the contractor today the down payment for the boat dock and lift! He will have his barge here Thursday!!! I just have to find a place to park the boat so that it doesn't block the gate to the back yard. You have any room at your house?