Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Big Pull

Thats really cool; it had to take forever getting situated! What happens if 1 person falls? Does everyone have to stop, or does someone in the boat pull in the rope so it isn't hitting the other skiers?
    2013 Outback V

I love the old Cypress Gardens wooden skis. I bought one on ebay just so I could have it as a decoration in my cabin. Learned to slalom on those!

Quote Originally Posted by ian ashton View Post
    Thats really cool; it had to take forever getting situated! What happens if 1 person falls? Does everyone have to stop, or does someone in the boat pull in the rope so it isn't hitting the other skiers?
    Everyone is suppose to let go if one person falls. We never lost a skier once everyone got up. I kill the engine if we lose someone during the start. It's a mess if you don't make the first attempt. The ropes have to be hauled in and reset.

Big Dave

We were just at a charity ski show in Port Carling to benefit a summer camp for children with cancer. Its called Jump for Ooch at www.jumpforooch.ca if anyone is interested in getting involved.

At the ski show they managed to pull off a 5, 4, 3 pyramid from a dock start, among a ton of other very talent oriented tricks. All of this pulled off in a steady cold rain as well.