Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sled491 Guest

Mrs Z, before we can analyze we need the pics. Into to ball, through it and exit. But a few free ski shots will work just as well. Bottom line with the course is timing. I've had days at 15 off and 32mph and struggled to make 2, and I've had days at 36 and 22 off where I thought I should be skiing Andy Mapple for beers. And lets face it after 22 off all us amatuers are hit and miss. There were times when I was young you could go to a small tournament and if you made all 6 at 15 off you were the winner. For now just worry about flow and form. With flow comes timing and with form comes the balls.

MrsZ Guest

I know what you mean about timing. It used to be so easy. I just cant get the timing right this entire year! It doesn't feel right and doesnt flow like it should.

Waynes, i looked at the "big Daddy" and the people at barts told me it was good for getting up and cruising, not hard carving. They steered me to the O'brien synchro which i love . i free ski and it gets up fast and can carve as hard as you want( as long as your not andy mapple) Obrien has they instruction video using it and the guys are running the course with it.

check it out it comes in 69. the targa bindings are nice. i got deal last xmas for about 299 on factory blem.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Waynes, i looked at the "big Daddy" and the people at barts told me it was good for getting up and cruising, not hard carving. They steered me to the O'brien synchro which i love . i free ski and it gets up fast and can carve as hard as you want( as long as your not andy mapple) Obrien has they instruction video using it and the guys are running the course with it.

check it out it comes in 69. the targa bindings are nice. i got deal last xmas for about 299 on factory blem.
    JM - Thanks for the input. That's what I'm looking for. I'm a free skier these days, but still like to lay it down hard a time or two, at least until my forearms give out.

Pics???? I don't think I have any? I will have someone take some Hmmm
    Share The Water
    2006 Outback V