Default FlyHigh 750lb bags - Factory Seconds $99

Here ya go, factory seconds way less than msrp and full warranty!

http://boardersmall.com/xcart/produc...cat=343&page=1
    2007 Mobius LSV

This will fit on the port side in a 2008 Outback V correct? 20x20x50 = 750lb

What does a factory second mean anyways?
    Last edited by deafgoose; 08-06-2008 at 03:21 PM.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

This is something that boardersmall allways offers and can be a good deal if they have the size you want. Best thing to do is call them and let them know what size your looking for and they'll check and see if they have it.
    06 Outback V

Can't tell ya that for sure. I would check the specs and measure your compartment unless someone else can chime in.
    2007 Mobius LSV

I'm going to measure my Outback tonight. I really want to replace the factory 400 pounder under the seat with a 750. Thanks for the link!
    2013 Outback V

And here's a link for the quick release fiitings. These are the same as stock, i just ordered and installed these in my 750 as the stock ones wouldn't come out so i just got new ones.

http://www.wakeside.com/product/boat...e+connector.do
    2007 Mobius LSV

Under capacity it says "up to 750lbs depending on size of sac" and below that it says to email for sizes. At first I thought it was for the 20X20X50 sac but when I called for sizes that wasnt available, other odd sizes was all they had for that price. This was a while ago so mabye they have some of the 20X20X50's available now?
    06 Outback V

I've contacted them previously about those sacs and they are usually sold out of the 750's. Your best bet is to call and ask what they have.
    Seam to be really good people to work with.

any luck on what sizes they have?...........i wanna upgrade so bad.
    Gas money for the boat is never money wasted. Afterall, you can't take it with you!!! Spend it up and shred!!!!

I bought a blemished, factory second from a different website and the only difference over new is that they cut out the blemish and seamed in another panel. So I have 2 extra seams in my Enzo Sac but very heavy duty and done well. It holds upto 1500lbs and no worries about bursting a seam. So you should be good on 750s. I would buy again.

One note, on the 750, I have one and unless it's in the V-drive locker, it doen't lay on the seats. It'll roll off even with the boat tilted on that side. If you want it to hold seady on a seat I would suggest a 'tube' sac.