Default Looking For 2007 Or 2008 Gravity Games Boat

Where is the best place to find a Gravity games boat around Kansas. I have tried Kansas City they dont want to deal that much on there boat. So I am looking some where else.

Default 2008 Gravity Games - Iowa

I just purchased my third Moomba a month or so ago, and have a loaded 08 gravity games boat that might be for sale. I bought it right, so could potentially sell it right. 4 year full warrently, beautiful boat. I'd have to look at what exactly I have in it, but will be up front with the numbers. Retail at the boat show was just over 60k, I think I am at 52 with all the options. Considering going back to a smaller boat.

What are you looking to spend? I have about 50 hours on the boat, tons of custom stereo equipment, roswell swivel board racks, transom remote, Z4 bimini top, heater. I don't know if there is an option it doesn't have.

I also know where a great '05 XLV Gravity Games boat sits (my trade). Could easily buy from the dealer for 36k. I'm thinking it is still under 200 hours.

If interested, give me a call

Bill Stephenson
    515-571-9160
    Fort Dodge, IA
    Bill Stephenson
    515-571-9160

Default gravity game boat

can i ask why you going back to smaller boat i have outback v now

Default 2007 Gravity Games

The only reason I am considering going back to a smaller boat is storage both at the lake and at home. I love the performance of the XLV, which i feel is much better than the LSV, but for what i do the smaller boat would be fine. I would like to get the boat back into my garages...
    Bill Stephenson
    515-571-9160