Sled491 Guest

Default Best ballast Launch Pad or Fly Hi

So following Ed's revilation about ballast for surfing behind an Outback DD, I'm looking for ballast. Lets assume all things being equal, that being quality and price and weight. Which brand is easiest to use and whose pump works the fastest and easiest. The Fly Hi or the Launch pad
    http://www.overtons.com/modperl/prod...ID=1009&r=view

http://www.overtons.com/modperl/prod...ID=1009&r=view

Thanks for the help!

You cant go wrong with either one.

I love my launchpad 725 single and uber pump!
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Sled491 Guest

DG how long to fill or empty? I like the cover on the Lauch Pad system and it is cheaper, but the Fly high claim 10X faster filling than traditional system, and I can get it in yellow to match my boat.

doesnt matter which one, they both are good, but both will seem like they take forever to fill when you want to ride. Because of the lightning storms that pop up so fast around here when i had the 800lb launch pad i got 2 uber pumps to help empty the bags. One thing the fly high bags do "feel" thicker and more robust.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

My 725lb launch pad single takes 5mins to fill up with the matching uber pump.

I will agree with moombadaze. The flyhigh bags use a much thicker gauge material.

I guess that's why Strait Line uses the protective bags.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.