Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Bow Grab Handle on Outback/Outback V

Help I am the new owner of a 2002 Mobius LSV and I don't have a place to hang my Magma BBQ, i like to do it in the bow to keep away from the engine and gas tank. On my old boat I had a bracket on the bow grab rail. My new boat does not have grab rails one the gunnel in the bow they are on the interior panel. I am thinking of adding bow rails similar to the newer Outbacks but I need to know the length and if the are straight or if they curve with the curve of the bow. Can't go out without the BBQ otherwise the wife will want to go back to the sterndrive, Ha-Ha.

Porta potty is already in back next to the motor. Wood rots, kind of like your post.

Smile

Thats too funny. I think what Ed was getting at is if you want to mount a grill to your boat you should have bought a pontoon boat.

If you can't handle a little sarcasm this may not be the place for you. But don't let me discourage you from comming back. I need a good laugh every now and again.
    Reality is a crutch for people who can’t handle alcohol.

BBQ?!?!? Not on MY boat!!! My wife would smack the sh*t outta me if I even thought that was a good idea.
    We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by csmsk View Post
    BBQ?!?!? Not on MY boat!!! My wife would smack the sh*t outta me if I even thought that was a good idea.
    X2! Where are all these coming from lately?
    2007 Mobius LSV

BBQ on your buddies boat next too you! That sounds good!
    I don't plan ahead well enough to pack agrill and food to cook..
    I am more ofa pick up food on the way kind!
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Personally, I do not think that the BBQ idea is a good one. My two cents. We went to the river this weekend and the wife wanted to BBQ on the swim step. OH NO!! BBQ went on shore. Hot dogs were great.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

We pack sandwiches and have two "snack shacks" onboard, small plastic tubs outfitted with boat safe snacks for everyone. No damn grill
    2007 Mobius LSV

I forgot to mention. NO GLASS ON THE BOAT. Only cans and plastic.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

A grill on a ski boat? Seriously, find a friend with a pontoon boat and loan him the grill, then stop by between sets and grab a burger.

No Glass on the boat, no eating in the boat, we eat on the platform if we stop long enough to eat!

Absolutley no cheetos or doritos!!!!!!
    It is better barefoot!