Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default If not a Moomba, what would it be?

Hi ,
    I'm new in the forum. Im from Canada. I've been riding for 2years now. Just for fun, i was wondering what boat would u buy if moomba doesnt exist...or what boat do you think if better than moomba...or simply whats your dreaming boat?
    Thanks!!

One of the guys on this board asked me if i had thought of buying a different brand boat when i got my 08. Answer was no i did not even think of any other brands. Ive had a few boats also in the past. Hopefully this will be my last boat.....but is there even such a boat, thought my last one would be my last boat but that did not happen.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Mastercraft X-Star, Sorry guys.

Monty
    2001 Outback LS

" Son, I'm Captain Jack Sparrow "

I looked a Super Air Nautiques. To get one in decent condition I'd have to go older and have a lot more hours compared to my XLV. And it's quite a bit smaller. It was no contest as far as value.

If money is no object? Mastercraft x80. I like em big.

Quote Originally Posted by MOOMBA_97 View Post
    Mastercraft X-Star, Sorry guys.

Monty

Don't be sorry. I wanted/want another MC, but too much money.
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

Oh, goodness, don't even ask zegm this one! BMW doesn't make a boat, right?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Being realistic as money is an object (X80 ... RIGHT! ), we were actually going to buy a used boat when we purchased the LSV. A 2005 Sanger V215 to be exact.

Buuutttt, we were offered such a killer deal (one that i couldn't repeat before my dealer went belly up ) on a '07 holdover that my wife decided we couldn't pass it up. New boat, warranty and more than we wanted! So we took a demo ride, we both drove the boat and the rest is history.
    2007 Mobius LSV

The only thing i found out in moomba which disappoint me is the finition. Just look the mastercraft x-45 or x-80 ))) you can see a major diference between the two boat. I know that moomba's are cheaper but anyway, i just wanted to have your opinions on that.

I would probably go with a mastercraft or supra if i had the money too!

I'm with tlatoani. It would be a much older boat for the $$$$$. I was looking for an older Supra that needed some serious cosmetic work when I discovered Moomba was more for the budget end of the inboard game. I would have to take what I could get out of Nautique, Supra or Mastercraft. I would just have to have open bow. If money was no object I'd still go with a Moomba like the XLV b/c I couldn't bear buying anything else new. I'd take the savings and upgrade the Suburban.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Cool

i hear the super air nautique throws a killer wake and i like the interior setup. but i also like the pickle fork nose on the mastercraft x-2. if money wasn't an object, it would be one of those two. money is an object to me so i'm happy with my lsv in the meantime.