Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sled491 Guest

My platform is white, and I just bought the new seadeck pad for it with the Roo on it.

nice i bet that looks sweet. if ya ever wanna trade or know anyone else interested i'd take a white or a navy one. how much is a new one? any ideas?
    Gas money for the boat is never money wasted. Afterall, you can't take it with you!!! Spend it up and shred!!!!

I live in tennessee.

What part....i'll be in knoxville on the weekend of the 23rd for the carolina wake series stop #4
    Gas money for the boat is never money wasted. Afterall, you can't take it with you!!! Spend it up and shred!!!!

I live about 45 Minutes south of Knoxville in Cleveland,TN. My sis lives in Knoxville and I am very familier with it. Where will you be in Knox?

somewhere in downtown on the river. it's near a big bridge if that helps

any chance on u bringin me the platform n me bringin mine? i'll jus paint ur's white or navy. if u r interested. what kinda boat do u have n what year?

Yea I would be interested in the trade if you wanna. I have an 06 Outback V. We can see about hooking up when it gets closer to the 23rd if you wanna. Just let me know.

I have a white one on my 07 LSV that I may be willing to trade. I'm located in great country of Texas.

Default Platform

I have a 06 outback color yellow platform with a new 08 rubber. I may be intreseted in your teak if it would fit the outback