Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Installed my new bimini top today! *pics*

Special thanks to member "Matt Glenn" for telling me about these clamps from bosswake.com!!!

2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Where on Bosswake.com did you find the clamps? I am interested in some. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoffrey18 View Post
    Where on Bosswake.com did you find the clamps? I am interested in some. Thanks.
    They are not listed online. You need to call and speak to Rio. They are $24.95 each. Make sure you know exactly how thick you're wakeboard tower is. Mine was 1-5/8" thick.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Deaf - Bimini is a nice addition to your boat. It'll see lots of use.- Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Quote Originally Posted by deerfield View Post
    Deaf - Bimini is a nice addition to your boat. It'll see lots of use.- Deerfield
    Yeah!!! Now that I have one I apreciate them alot more.

That looks much nicer than the rivets that got shot into my tower. Wish I had seen these before I had mine installed.

Can you move them up the tower legs so the bimini is higher? I keep banging my head into mine. I'd love a Z5 Cargo rack but don't know if it would fit on my tower or if I want to spend $2,000 . . .

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    That looks much nicer than the rivets that got shot into my tower. Wish I had seen these before I had mine installed.

Can you move them up the tower legs so the bimini is higher? I keep banging my head into mine. I'd love a Z5 Cargo rack but don't know if it would fit on my tower or if I want to spend $2,000 . . .
    That was the #1 reason why I got them. The OEM location was too low. I wanted to mount the bimini as high as possible. There is currently 5' 9" of headroom under the bimini top.

I can still raise it a few more inches.

BTW, I was told the Z5 Cargo rack would not fit on the outback V tower. That would have been a killer option!
    Last edited by deafgoose; 08-01-2008 at 11:17 PM.

Man that Looks Great!!!!

What brand bimini is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_B View Post
    What brand bimini is that?
    Moomba.

I ordered it from my dealer.