Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mooring cover

Default Mooring cover

I have the cockpit & tonneau cover but it does not work very well. When it rains water gets in everywhere and the carpet under the seats stay wet.

I called my moomba dealer and they quoted me $700 for the cover.

Does that sound right?
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Deaf - I paid $495 for the black Moomba logo canvas mooring cover when we ordered our Outback at the 2007 Chicago boat show. It keeps the boat clean and dry. I take it off when we tralier the boat. - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Quote Originally Posted by deerfield View Post
    Deaf - I paid $495 for the black Moomba logo canvas mooring cover when we ordered our Outback at the 2007 Chicago boat show. It keeps the boat clean and dry. I take it off when we tralier the boat. - Deerfield
    Canadians are getting screwed.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Sled491 Guest

DG, just drive accorss the border and get one. Did the 700 include the 2 taxes? If not then you really are getting screwed!

Quote Originally Posted by sled491 View Post
    DG, just drive accorss the border and get one. Did the 700 include the 2 taxes? If not then you really are getting screwed!
    That price does not include the 13% tax or shipping because I am 300km away from my dealer.
    Last edited by deafgoose; 07-31-2008 at 11:06 PM.

Sled491 Guest

Well, I'm going up to my mon and dads for labour day. They live in Thunder Bay. I have a sister just outside of Ottawa. I could get my dealer get one for you and I'll bring it up and then send it out from there. Not sure if that will save you money or not, but it might.

Quote Originally Posted by sled491 View Post
    Well, I'm going up to my mon and dads for labour day. They live in Thunder Bay. I have a sister just outside of Ottawa. I could get my dealer get one for you and I'll bring it up and then send it out from there. Not sure if that will save you money or not, but it might.
    Wow that is one fantastic offer but I will need one very soon. I cant keep the carpets wet like that too long.

Maybe I can take you out for a ride on my boat when you are here.
    Last edited by deafgoose; 07-31-2008 at 11:10 PM.

Sled491 Guest

DG I would definately take you up on the offer as long as it included a surf, but not realistic as T bay is like an 18 hr drive from Ottawa. Although I do sometimes take jobs in the Toronto area. Non the less, if you want me to put it together give me a part # and PM you address and we can work on making this work for you.

DG,

Picked up my OBV from dealer today after getting 20hr service. Mooring cover is $550, but I want too so I'm trying to get 2 for $1,000. Let me know if you're interested and I'll try and close the deal. I'll use my FedEx # and ship to you. Send me a PM and we can work out payment details.

Drew

Do you take credit card? lol