Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My 07' LSV

And the last of the pictures. I hate that you can only put 4 photos on a page. The stickers I got from Jim Hagen. He is a member here. His sight is www.sign-edge.com

Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

The batteries are behind the small amp rack. I purchased a double battery tender. I attached the two leads to the battery post. When I need to plug it in, I just remove the front Port Side cushion and the leads are visible.
    Tazz

I had a great time doing my system. I can do it all over again. It was kind of relaxing for me. The system sounds Killer. Too bad you live so far away. We could get together at the Las Havasu, Arizona Regatta in October.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings

Where did you get the tower speaker setup?
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Sled491 Guest

Tazz funny you say that, we are on a Condo Project in down town Phoenix right now. I think we will be here until the end of Sept. If you know of anyone going to Havasu this weekend let me know. We just got an email that the site will be closed to Subs on Saturdays from here on in. This is going to cost me if you know what I mean, a crew of 12 with an extra day off and I cover hotel and meals, yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by deafgoose View Post
    Where did you get the tower speaker setup?
    I had this custom made for me. Rio from www.bosswake.com made this for me. It is awesome. The lights are very bright and the cans are nice. The only thing is that I had to find oversized 6.5" speakers for the cans. My polk Momos did not fit. I was a little upset. I did find these MB quartz and they fit perfect. I am really happy with the sound it gives. I paid alittle over $900.00 for the bar, can, clamps, lighs, and delivery. It took about 3 weeks for the build and delivery. I had to give him specific dementions for the bar clamps. I did not want the bar to be connected to the tubes. I wanted them to be connected to the oval crossmembers of the tower. Right now the bar sits in the middle for the tower in between the two tubes. Works great!!!
    Last edited by tazz3069; 07-31-2008 at 11:52 PM.

What is your ballast setup and where did you buy your speakers/amp/sub or did it come with the boat
    2006 Mobius LS
    Liquid Force Harley, Liquid Force Watson

holy thread revival batman

tazz might not respond for a while. I haven't seen him on here for quite sometime. might be better to start up a new thread specific to your boat for a quicker reply..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Yeah I was shocked those photos did not end up in Lake Clermont.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Oh man, just had a good belly laugh...!

Hey Carson - if you are looking specifically at Kicker amps I am running 3 along with Polk speakers throughout. Fire away with any questions.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lmao now that's funny...... Lake Clermont it is

sent from my ipad2 via a wireless network which usually sucks
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV