Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My 07' LSV

Default My 07' LSV

I have owned my boat for over a year now. I still enjoy being behind the wheel. I also enjoy skiing, wakeboarding, and now surfing behind the boat.

Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Tazz where are the invert pictures. My friend said he would try and get some of those ballast tanks made if you are still interested when he gets a chance. Here are some of my hydrofoil pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Let's ride
    07 FoilTech Hydrofoil

Still interested. I need to get measurements for you. I would like to see pictures of yours if possible.
    I think that I need to reposition my binding on the board. I was told that I need to have a little toe out on both bindings.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings

Very nice. The pictures look surreal; awesome setting. What kind of camera do you use?
    2013 Outback V

Thanks. The camera is the Casio EX-Z850. Takes great pictures

Sled491 Guest

Tazz you kept your boat of the water almost an extra month, went back to the drawing board on you light bar and now you show these great pics, but not pics of all that hard work! Lets see this custom light bar and tower speaker set up!

PS where did you get the gravity games and indmar stickers from?

PSS, going out this weekend?

Sorry Sled here are a few pictures.