Default Awesome Customer Service

I posted a forum last month about a tire blowout and our fender getting mangled, I was not pleased with the trail. However, I emailed the Media and Marketing department (Natialle) about my issues and she got back to me within 24 hours. I am from So. Cal where people really don't care about customer service. Anyways, she forwarded my email to a bunch of people at moomba and over to boatmate. I was shocked that in 20 min Jerry from boatmate called, reassured me of my issues with the trail and sent us a new fender for the trail. AWESOME! I am ready to move to Tennesse where people seem so very nice! It was to bad we the got the fender day we got back from a week at Lake Powell, where our 7 year-old little girl started jump'in the wake!

Very glad to hear it. Nice work, Natalie!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear that customer service still exhist in some parts of the world. Glad to hear about your girl jumping the wake. Post some pictures when you have a chance. Also welcome to the Moomba family.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Sled491 Guest

Excellent, very encouraging indeed. Way to go Natalie,(by the way where were you last weekend?)

Make sure you post plenty of pics, it's what we do!