Default Steering pulls to the right at 30MPH

Anyone have this problem of the boat pulling to the right at faster speeds??? If i let go of the wheel to get my beverage from the suction coozie i would do some serious circles.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

I haven't really noticed it on my '07 LSV but i know on my previous tournement boats with a RH prop rotation it would definately pull hard right at higher speeds and i'd have to hold the wheel left.
    2007 Mobius LSV

My '08 OBV pulls to the right at speed too. I have to turn the wheel left about 30 degrees to keep a straight course. I read posts about the steering wheel being out of alignments, but checked mine when back on the lift and it all looked good to me, but I'm a rookie. I asked my dealer to check this out at 20 hr service. I'm picking the boat up Friday and let you know if they shed any light on this.

Even our old 1975 MasterCraft would do this, it might be because of the prop rotation and is a "feature" of the inboard boat design.

Could be the weight set up in the boat. When evenly distributed, my boat track straight. If I have more weight on one side than the other, it usually pulls to the heavier side.

Dave

Wake plate position will also cause a pull I noticed that last week when the plate is neutral all is well.
    Ski when the ice is gone stop when it returns.