Default Looking for a board

I am looking for a board that will fit my wife. Sometimes she rides my sons board. Hyperlite State 130. She rode a Liquid Force 143 and really liked it. This weekend coming, I am going to have her try my CWB Pure 141. She told me that she felt very stable on the 143. After riding the bigger board, she did not want to ride the 130 anymore. She is about 5'10'' and 115lbs. Can anyone point me in the right dirction. I even noticed a few ladies on here. If you board, can you suggest a board for my wife.
    Thanks in advantced.
    Tazz
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

My wife rides a LF Diva 137 right now... We just ordered her a Hyperlite Syn from Evogear.com.. They have a great deal on the 07 Hyperlite Syn.. it is a women specific board and should bit her great... I would suggest she stick with something in the high 130s (137) I understand she likes the stability of the larger board, but she'll be able to progress more later with a little smaller board..

http://www.evogear.com/outlet/wakebo...mens-2007.aspx
    The noise bindings go well with this..

My wife rode a 145 Murray this spring and it was hard for her to control..
    Boards are rated more on weight than height and by that measure, her weight would put her more in a 132, but the 137 would be more stable..
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Try a 134 Marius. Don't let the small length fool you it has alot of surface area. Once you get past the plank like looks of it they are great landing and very stable boards. I would suggest the 08' they made some changes to the shape and it is faster.

Jess rides a Hyperlite Eden 125 board and she seems to love it. She is ~100 pounds and 5 feet tall.

I forgot her board the first day we rode behind the new boat so she rode my CWB Absolute Platinum 135 and liked it, but once she got on the Eden she went nuts.

Tazz,

I would definitely not recommend anything more than 137 and would suggest the eden board like Ian mentioned. Also, when you get it pull the fins off letting her correctly learn to edge instead of relying on the fins (They are more dangerous than helpful). She will be more happy in the long run and you will too when next year she doing inverts and you dont have to buy her another new board.

Demo the CWB Faction. It's a very good board, I've got the 144 but they make a 137 too.
    It's natural for her to feel more stable on a bigger board, because it is more stable. One thing to consider is your speed. How fast is she riding? If you speed it up a little, that smaller board will naturally become more stable.

My wife is 5' 7" and about 120! rides this board...

http://www.wakeside.com/product/wake...eboard+2008.do

loves it.. .was riding a hyperlite for the last year and will never go back. The boots are so compny and the board is really nice. She chose to go with the 136 and just loves it.

Bottom line... most of us are not going pro... so get something she feel comfortable on. have her demo some locally before buying.

Tazz,
    MrsZ absolutely loves her LF Shane 136! I cannot believe the edge she pulls on it! It seems super stable and not twitchy either. And this is from a woman who just started wakeboarding. She is about to to go w2w on it! This after having neck surgery a few months back.

Now me personally love the looks of Dallas Fridays Obrien, but that is just a subjective opinion about the looks of the board! Or is it the combination of the rider and the board?

Thanks for all the replies. I am going to demo a few boards for her this weekend to see what she likes. This way, she can ride different brands and find the one she reall likes. I am going to take all the boards you recommended to see if the shop has those for a demo.
    Thanks again guys.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

I just picked up an '08 CWB Sapphire 134 for the wife and at 124lbs she absolutely loves it. Not to mention it's a nice girlie board which helps
    2007 Mobius LSV