Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cute Section

MrsZ Guest

Default Cute Section

There is no pair skiing or cute section....I have to give equal picture time to our daughter Eliza. So here are pics of that cutie. She is awesome too!

Good job MrsZ, get them started young and they should keep the passion the rest of there lives
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Mrs. Z:
    Now I am jealous. When I get home, I will dig up pictures of my little wakeboarder. How old is Eliza? We just got our daughter Demi wakeboarding this season.
    Our middle son, Joey, is still struggling with it. He gets up, but he can't keep his balance and falls shortly after getting up.
    2007 LSV - All red
    Wetsounds PRO 80's WS420 Eq
    Acme 1433

MrsZ Guest

Sled, she IS ready to subtract one. lol! She wants to slalom and maybe she will get up this week. We are taking a couple of days off for a LONG weekend at the GrandZEGMs. Maybe Sinclair will be good for her.

Daze, Thank you. We hope they will keep at it. Our boat mechanic told my son that there are plenty of old skiers like us but NO old wakeboarders.

GoT, To answer your ? Eliza is 8. She wants to wakeboard too but thinks she needs to slalom first. I think because that is the order Zachary (11) learned. Let me see pics of yours too!
    Last edited by MrsZ; 07-28-2008 at 12:49 PM. Reason: typo

My oldest daughter got up on skis a couple of times and was bored. She wanted to try the wakeboard. She got up the first try and never put on the skis again and doesn't want to slalom. Oh well! The second one just started on the wakeboard and has never skied.

Speaking of old wakeboarders. I don't know if I'm qualified to call myself a "wakeboarder" but I'm certainly "old", especially if you ask the above mentioned two daughters. Then again, if you were talking about golfers, even though I play I wouldn't be considered a "golfer" -- but by their standards I'm not "old" either.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

this is my true pride and joy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Awesome!!!! Can't wait to see that one in person. Yea!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Funny how Florida lake shores look alike!
    I think we are going to have a great group of young water skiers, wakeboarders, kneeboards and etc at the Tampa Jamboree. They might just take the show from us!

Z, im ok with that, so much more fun now that she can do this. now she is looking forward to a sunday morning surf session, i really can't thank Ed and Tammy enough.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    Cute section - great place to repost the photo of me in my new board shorts
    I think I just threw up in my mouth...................a lot
    Share The Water
    2006 Outback V