Threaded View

Default Group Buy: Custom Moomba Branded Suction Coozies (SOLD OUT!!!)

As I’m sure most of you know from the other thread, I am putting together a ‘group buy’ of Moomba branded ‘suction coolies’.

This is the product:

Here is their website:
    http://www.suctioncoolie.com/

Available Colors: Red, Silver, Blue, Green, Black & Yellow.

Unfortunately ORANGE is NOT AVAILABLE.

Screen printed logo will be white, and look something like this:

(I just threw this together to get an idea, and it seemed to be the ‘winner’ in the other thread.)

Pre-Paid Pre-Orders will be $4.50 each, and you can pick any combination of the above colors. I have included the cost of shipping in to the price to make things easy.

There will be a limited number of ‘extra’ coolies left over in a variety of the available colors. Orders after the original order is placed will be $6 each.

From the time the order is submitted production takes 8-10 days. I will ship them out to each buyer as soon as I get them,

Pre-Paid orders can be sent to my PayPal;
    With your PayPal please include :
    • number of coolies
    • color(s)
    • forum user name
    • shipping address where you’d like them mailed

If you'd prefer to mail a check please PM or email me and I'll give you my mailing address.

The order will be placed on 8/22/2008, which gives us just about a month to get the orders together. If decide to order after 8/22/2008 I can't guaruntee that I'll have the color(s) you want, as I'm placing a 1-time order for all of us to avoid additional set-up charges and small order fee's.

FYI: I’m not doing this to make a profit, I predict that I’ll end up breaking even, or loosing money; AKA owning a metric ton of Moomba boat coolies, lol. I will gladly email my personal contact info to anyone who is worried that I might ‘take the money and run’; I’m not a scammer, just saw this cool product and thought it would be neat to get them personalized

If any of the forum moderators wants to make this a 'Sticky' or send out a mass message to all the forum members I'd great appreciate it
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ian ashton; 10-03-2008 at 09:27 PM.