Default Help, Rock chips from towing

I have a black 04 LSV and take very good care of her. I have developed quite a few rock chips from towing even though I only tow 2-3 miles. I apparently need mudflaps on the Suburban. What is the best way for me to get these rock chips out?
    ALso, I use vinegar & water every time out & it works great for the water spots to keep it looking great. Question is how does this affect the wax? How often do you guys wax & what wax do you like best. Thanks.

It depends on how deep the chips are. If they're not too deep you might be able to wet sand them out. As far as waxing, I use Meguiar's Marine Pure Wax. I'm kinda a neat freak and get bored easy, so I wax my boat once a month, but 2 or 3 times a season is probably sufficient.
    2007 Outback

Cake..

had the same issue.. except that I tow 45 miles each way ... get some rock tamers. they mount to the hitch and wont let anything by!
    they hang down about 2 in off the ground... look bad I know.. but they come off when you take your reciever out.. that way you only use them when you are towing...

find a dark wax... that is about all you can do... most probably wont come out.

On a dark gelcoat, trying to sand them out will result in a slight depression that's noticeable unless you do it over a wide enough area. Simply use a new sharp point Sharpie pen in the chip and it will virtually disappear.
    2007 Mobius LSV