Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default one goofy bald white guy isn't enough?

I kept surfing with kids...and they kept sending out bigger kids for me to try. Eventually my brother said that he wanted to try. He has been able to freeride on his own, but is still a beginner. We were just too heavy to get rid of the rope together.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    I thought you guys were always hanging out at the airport hammering tamborines and banging pots and pans together.

How do you find time to surf?
    Blue man group!!!
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Ed,
    That's funny!
    We have a friend from Madras, India who gave us all traditional Indian Clothing last summer and we all wore it out to dinner... I was told I looked more like a Moonie than Indian.. HA AH

yeah, i have the same hairline as tlatoani
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Watch my video for my wife and I doubling on a surf board. We weren't able to let go of the rope either, but we did get slack. All it will take is a few more times and we will be surfing ropeless!

Now I just need to spend some time actually in town without it raining.
    -ryan
    '10 Wakesetter LSV

Our family gatherings look like KKK meetings. I have 2 cousins with the same haircut.

Sled491 Guest

I haven't cut my hair in over a year because I feared the dome. You know not every one is cut out for that look guys, ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by sled491 View Post
    I haven't cut my hair in over a year because I feared the dome. You know not every one is cut out for that look guys, ha ha.
    So you are one of those old guys with the ponytail in back, and no hair on top? NICE. :P

Sled491 Guest

Old, hmm, not so sure about that. No pony tail and still have hair on top, but the day is ahead, this I'm sure of.

Sled491 Guest

What can I say, it's the one thing I'm vain about. If you look at my albums about sledding you can see the differnece in my haircut from one winter to the next.

Talking

Yeah I have got the hair on top, but my "forehead" has turned into a "Fivehead" LOL

Sled you get those roos on yet?
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold