Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jkendall79 View Post
    The other problem with the Roswell setup is they use Kenwood speakers......Not exactly top of the line if you ask me, especially for 3400.
    Not true.

The pics I posted above are kicker speakers. Same speakers that I have in my boat.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

DG,

www.ewake.com.au has pricing on roswell stuff, Try www.liquidaudio.com or www.audioformz.com quality stuff at a reasonable price.

I believe someone has a thread where they custom made a "batman esq" tspeaker tower enclosure that looked pretty cool.

Sorry to see the rock incident on the new OBV,
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Sled491 Guest

My buddy has a new 08 Supra 22 SSV with that same Roswell set up. Sounded plenty good this past weekend. But I agree, there are way better products out there for way less money. I mean the 1st upgrade I did to my boat was pull the Kenwood speakers for some Polks. DG you better look around some, for 3400 you can can have a serious lake shaker in your boat.

Deafgoose...have you looked at Samson Sports tower speakers? I have a set of 720's that use Focal speakers and they are awesome. They also make double 720's that give you four speakers. They install on a mount that allows you to swivel the speakers 360 degrees and you can remove them to prevent theft or store out of the weather. If you do a Google search you can find their website. Lots of dealers sell those or you can get direct from them...they make cool towers too.
    2005 Moomba Outback
    Fox Island, WA

For that kind of money look at pro audio speakers. Wetsounds, NVS, and a few others. They are LOUD and clear. Make sure you budget for an appropriate amp. I know from experience that wetsounds and Duane from NVS are very helpful. Search on wakeworld in the boats section of the forums for a ton of info.

Goose, I found this one on ebay for about $1000. Go to ebay store Wakeboard Boat Sound Solutions if you like it. It's on page 2 of there store page.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2007 Outback

anyone have opinions on the liquid audio stuff? i want to stick with 6" speakers so my head and the Z5 fit under.

Smile

DG,
    Check out that store Jkendall79 recomends Hug discounts off the website prices if you get the bid.

I would like to know feedback from other lquid audio owners on the enclosures as well. speakers are what you get, polk , kicker sony alpine, kenwood. sound preference.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

man after looking I guess I got a real deal, mine came off of an '06 or '07 24ssv supra, has 4 kenwood speakers & 3 lights...I bought it for $500.00 . at the time I would have sworn I found them new for 1K, anyway I'm happy, if I find a deal I'll post it up, have a super wk.end ! bob

Thumbs up

JV, I have a set of the liquid audio doubles (4 speakers) that came with Kicker KS600's. I'm really happy with them, although I did replace the Kicker's with JL Audio TR600's. Nothing wrong with the Kicker's, I'm just partial to JL Audio; they're louder and clearer in my opinion. I also replaced the clamps with Lightning Wake Accessories clamps so they would match the ones on my light bar. But overall the Liquid Audio stuff looks and works great, and you can't beat the price (Got mine for $490 shipped!).
    2007 Outback